how to wire an emanage ultimate for an ep82

billybob

Untrusted Seller
how to wire an emanage ultimate for an ep82,ok im putting up wiring diagram for an emanage ultimate for an ep82 so far im putting some pictures up so you might have to zoom in to see the wires were they go ,you also need to cut some wires to run wires from each end i will be updating it as i go along hopefully it might go into the helpfull section as so many people have been asking how to wire them into the ep82...
18112008103.jpg

its just to give you an idea i will be putting more pictures which wires you need to cut and so on later

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
not to mention everything can be found in the emu thread...

but good effort none the less

billybob

Untrusted Seller
a few seem to get mixed up with the wiring and the cutting of the wires im just trying to make it easy from pictures im putting some more pictures up tomorrow from the field harness so people can see it might be easyer to understand how to fit them before i sell mine ,we seemed to of got vicks one wired in ok now:)

Chris@CCM

Member +
looks very head to read to me pal cant really see in the in puts and out puts for the injectors or what way thay go .

billybob

Untrusted Seller
looks very head to read to me pal cant really see in the in puts and out puts for the injectors or what way thay go .

il be putting some detailed picks up tomorrow lad if you need some help pm me:haha::haha::haha:had to say it lad

Chris@CCM

Member +
yeah im the seam on the silvia ;)
ive said it be for tho theres more to a car then a ecu or a map there not every thing

Sparky

Member +
y even bother dude ? all the pin outs are on the greddy site there very clear

Yea the pin outs are there, but it doesnt say which colour wire corresponds to what letter i.e B+ etc, so I find this thread quite useful :)

not to mention everything can be found in the emu thread...

but good effort none the less

I for one cant be bothered to go through all them pages to look for anything and im sure its the same for alot of other people on here.

Quick question though Billybob, I see you have marked 10 wires and their colours but as per the Greddy manual there are 15 wires used?

Any more input would be great also e.g which wires go to the ECU and which wires go to SENSOR :)

Lewis

I seen this thread and decided to help you guys out. I almost have a wiring set up done for the Glanza but i'm stuck on the colours of a few wires because I don't have an EMU handy. If somebody could help me out i'll post it up. Ok so as your looking into the connectors on the emu, what colour are the following wires

14 pin connector (Connector C)

Viewed from left to right
Last pin on the top row
Last pin on the bottom row
(Also, are these wires connected to the Factory contorlled boost cut or fuel cut wire)

4th pin on the bottom row
5th pin on the bottom row

Sparky

Member +
I can do that for you pal, are you looking at the connector with the clip at the top or bottom just so we dont get our wires crossed, excuse the pun :p

Can anyone with an EMU help me out? This isn't for me, I don't even have an EMU. I'm only doing it to help those who are having trouble wiring them in themselves. I have also done one out for the GT and will post up both when I get the information I need