Little advice needed on Stock ecu on bigger turbo set up.

jordan jt

Member +
Hi guys basically I've recently just put my new forged engine in my gt still running the ct9 set up at 1 bar on a blitz access ecu. I'm wondering how safe it's going to be running my bigger turbo set up which is a external wastegate k26 kit, it has .9 bar spring in, I'm looking for an emu but until then would the fueling be ok on the blitz ecu as long as I don't boot it.

Cheers jordan

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
aslong as u dont run boost u will be fine u will need a rrfpr and 460cc injectors when u get it mapped with the emu speak to mike at tuning developements he will tell u what u need

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
i got one on my 26 setup just need to get it mapped i think adjusting the fuel pressure makes it so u dont hav to hav the injectors open too long like i say ask mike he will know they are there seven days a week and always happy to answer any questions

jordan jt

Member +
Yh thought so cheers, just waiting for an emanage ultimate to come up for sale. Guessing I'd need to be changing gear before its starts to spool to make sure fuelings not going to lean if Im gona run on standard ecu for the mean time.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
jordan, get in touch with morph an speak too him about paul eggertong doing your mapping. you wont go wrong an hes quite local too you.

dan

jordan jt

Member +
jordan, get in touch with morph an speak too him about paul eggertong doing your mapping. you wont go wrong an hes quite local too you.

dan

Yh will do dan, just need to find an emu, I woulld of bought yours but yours sold before I got paid. Gona put the k26 set up on but just drive off boost so i can sell my ct9 set up and hopefully by then a emu will be up for sale.

sx_turbo

Lifer
Hi guys basically I've recently just put my new forged engine in my gt still running the ct9 set up at 1 bar on a blitz access ecu. I'm wondering how safe it's going to be running my bigger turbo set up which is a external wastegate k26 kit, it has .9 bar spring in, I'm looking for an emu but until then would the fueling be ok on the blitz ecu as long as I don't boot it.

Cheers jordan

fueling will be fine mate for running in,

i ran a td04 on stock ecu @0.6bar and the fueling and ignition timing was bob on, and making 190bhp, you be fine for low ammounts of boost, but do get the fuelling checked out,

jordan jt

Member +
fueling will be fine mate for running in,

i ran a td04 on stock ecu @0.6bar and the fueling and ignition timing was bob on, and making 190bhp, you be fine for low ammounts of boost, but do get the fuelling checked out,

Cool, cheers for the advice mate.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Yh will do dan, just need to find an emu, I woulld of bought yours but yours sold before I got paid. Gona put the k26 set up on but just drive off boost so i can sell my ct9 set up and hopefully by then a emu will be up for sale.

they seem too be coming up quite offten atm, a mate of mine bought mine for his 4efte mini project, tell sam too strip his an buy that lol seeing as its spent more time not running sine he bought it lol

jordan jt

Member +
they seem too be coming up quite offten atm, a mate of mine bought mine for his 4efte mini project, tell sam too strip his an buy that lol seeing as its spent more time not running sine he bought it lol

yh i know lol, think hes nearly done now, fingers crossed.