My new Mx5 =]

lingl9z

Member +
Was in two minds about weather to get an Mr2 Turbo or an Mx5, when I catered in all the running cost's etc and calculated my spare cash I opted for the 5.

Spec is a Uk 1.6 115bhp, De-Cat, Stainless exhaust, Hks Filter, Hardtop and a set of Rota Rb's! Currently looks like it's a 4x4 but will be sorted in a few months with some coilys!

IMG_0033-1.jpg

IMG_0031-1.jpg

IMG_0027-1.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Ps. no scissors are left in this vehicle over night!

lingl9z

Member +
very nice mate. should see you at a few meets then now you got a car lol
Haha cheers mate, yeah when I get a bloody break from work lol! :) any coming up? will deffo be heading usc aswell!

looks very clean

Cheers buddy, is fairly clean had the old sills cut out (inner and outer) where needed and fully repaired! seem's the sills are very common on the 5 so glad they was sorted ! :D

lingl9z

Member +
Cheers boys, that's one of my first prioritys, well after swapping the crappy leccy windows for manual ones :)

lingl9z

Member +
Thanks buddy, is a fun little car :) needs a few little bits doing to it, but it's good as it is for now :) Finding it hard to locate a TRAP front splitter in the Uk :(

Reeco

Member +
if somebody had told me about the car/ wheel combination you have without pictures i would have thought it would look disgsting, but it actualy looks amazing, make sure you post some more pics when you have it sitting better :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
not too sure of many at the mo mate but will be heading up purley ina couple weeks as wetaher seems too be gettin a bit better

lingl9z

Member +
if somebody had told me about the car/ wheel combination you have without pictures i would have thought it would look disgsting, but it actualy looks amazing, make sure you post some more pics when you have it sitting better :)

Cheers buddy, I wasn't too sure when I first saw it tbh but started to like it and think it will look awesome slammed! I'm thinking of getting wide arches on it (Black to go with the theme) and some spacers to fill them out although I'm thinking of maybe getting these.
23012011305.jpg

(A guys car from mx5nutz.)

not too sure of many at the mo mate but will be heading up purley ina couple weeks as wetaher seems too be gettin a bit better

Yeah sounds good, not far from Purley so give me a shout! :)

lingl9z

Member +
More than likely will, although I'll make it one of the last things I do, unles a set comes up for sale 'cheap' :D

Reeco

Member +
definately get the wide arches they look insane on MX5's as for the wheel change i like the grid drifts but is nothing wrong with the ones you have, so personaly wouldnt spend money changing them when you could be spending it on other stuff :)