Nearly all the pics i got when i rolled my Glanza!!!

Glanza Girl

Member +
Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image007.jpg

Here we are these pics show just how bad it really was - i'll ad the rest in another post as it would only let me add 5 images :(

Glanza Girl

Member +
Wow thats bad.!

I imagine there was a fair bit of high speed involved?

Well i were adament i were only doing about 50 but everyone said yeah right more like 90 maybe so i just cant remember once i lost it; it went dark and i just heard loads of crashing :( fence post came through windscreen

Tanz

Lifer
Well if your going to do something do it well they say....

and girl you done it real well....

Nippon

Member +
Not nice. Hope everyone was ok. Illustrates how flimsey the little starlets are!
Pictures like these make me want a roll cage. Lol.

Rumel786

Member +
Sorry to be a bit off topic but is that ur old glanza?

As in your avatar it shows you have a white ep91 but in pics of the rolled ep91 its silver?

Also i hope no one was hurt from the crash.

Sharkman645

Member +
I cant view them get this message:

Sharkman645, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Glanza Girl

Member +
can't access pic's
Was there anyone else involved in it or just you. Glad your ok aswell

No just me thank god any passengers would have probs been goners :(

This is what happened to me face but its healed nice now :)

Attachments

• Image022.jpg
    Image022.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 37

Glanza Girl

Member +
Sorry to be a bit off topic but is that ur old glanza?

As in your avatar it shows you have a white ep91 but in pics of the rolled ep91 its silver?

Also i hope no one was hurt from the crash.

Yeah that was me old one

I now have a nice white one and i love her just as much :)

No just me ha ha nowt serious just a load of stitches and a bit of a face scrub due to all the glass in there wouldnt like to know what they did to my face while i were conked out :(

Rumel786

Member +
I cant view them get this message:

Sharkman645, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You need to be a paid member to view images that are directly uploaded to tgtt bud.

No just me thank god any passengers would have probs been goners :(

This is what happened to me face but its healed nice now :)

Wow that looks real bad :( glad to hear its healed now.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Glad your ok. Your very lucky. That roof looks very caved in & could have been much worse. Imagine you didnt wear a seat belt!

CMR

Member +
Anyone fancy uploading one of the pics showing the worst damage to imageshack or sommat, interested to see it

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Anyone fancy uploading one of the pics showing the worst damage to imageshack or sommat, interested to see it

Here ya go mate. Couldnt be bothered to do the whole lot tho, but you get the point :)

Image001.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image014.jpg

Glanza Girl

Member +
You need to be a paid member to view images that are directly uploaded to tgtt bud.

Wow that looks real bad :( glad to hear its healed now.

Thank You i'm really glad it has healed too as i thought it would never go but ya cant even tell now so i was real lucky :)