New Glanza Owner South Africa

seedat7

Fresh Recruit
I recently bought a Toyota Glanza V i live in South Africa , silver in colour (will post pics as soon as i figure out how to). I did the exhaust system yesterday, A 63mm stainless steel piping was installed and a downpipe this had to be constructed as these cars are very rare here it was done by Powerflow exhausts in Johannesburg, i can already feel the difference in power as the car was totally standard. I am a huge Glanza fan however my knowledge on cars is minumal and i havent seen another Glanza in South Africa yet infact import cars are not allowed to be registered in South Africa mine is registered in Botswana. Parts are not easy to come by i recently had to do cv joints and couldnt find them anywhere i eventually found a company that repairs cv's. I bought a set of 15" rims which will be fitted soon, is there anyone who could help with advise on what other minor modifications could be done as well as some tips on how to maintain or protect the turbo on the car.

Brendanlez

Member +
Join Photobucket and use that to post your pics...
Welcome by the way
There are loads of helpful people on here with plenty of info on mods etc.

turbojim

Lifer
welcome to the forum man:) this is the home of starlets and if your looking for any parts this site is the place to find them:)

starletboinz

Fresh Recruit
welcome brah hope you love you glanza i didnt know thay have starlets in sa brah lol coz my cuzens asked me what a starlet was haha any way welcom man if you need a hand with pics pm me

EvilKnievel

Member +
finally somebody that has a starlet on the same continent, welcome, ha ha. If you need help sourcing parts pm me, I know some suppliers for parts in SA where I get my stuff.

Al Kapone

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys. Im from WHK had a EP82 since September 2009. Though id let u know there are a few other Africans with starlets. :)