OnBoard Footage from Knockhill - 28/03/09

goldenvtr

Member +
nice vids, whact both all the way through lol that focus was annoying me though haha

external wastegates sound ace :)

Rory

Lifer
Cheers for the feedback people.

That Focus was annoying, out on full slicks, and would move over for anyone out there! Eejit.

GTti

Member +
Good video's Rory, really appreciate these.

How is your camera mounted to the roof? I think it gives a really good perspective of the car, performance and handling. I'm thinking a similar position, perhaps attached to the roll bar next to the rear view mirror.

Rory

Lifer
Using 3 window sucker things on P-clips, on my roof right above the window :)
I have the Dogcam setup.

Ive tried it inside the car, but the glare through the window, kind of ruined it.

Good video's Rory, really appreciate these.

How is your camera mounted to the roof? I think it gives a really good perspective of the car, performance and handling. I'm thinking a similar position, perhaps attached to the roll bar next to the rear view mirror.

Dave.

Member +
Nice! sounds the part and some nice driving too ;)

quality videos, i need some track time badly

Dave

GTti

Member +
Ahh I thougt they'd be a bit funny about an external camera round most tracks. Does anyone know what tracks don't allow you to?

hubbygt

Member +
nice vids rory, some nice driving too. all these track day videos are making jealous,cant wait for the summer to get her up to knockhill!!

Rory

Lifer
As far as i can see/tell, as long as its mounted in a safe way, then all should be good.

Ahh I thougt they'd be a bit funny about an external camera round most tracks. Does anyone know what tracks don't allow you to?

Cheers Hubby.
Its the same reason i started trackdays, Westfied passenger laps made me jelous!

nice vids rory, some nice driving too. all these track day videos are making jealous,cant wait for the summer to get her up to knockhill!!

Cheers Mike. Hopefully more this year. :)

nice footage Rory :)

Rory

Lifer
Unfortunatly, No im not.
Have Holidays to pay for 1st etc etc.

But im hoping for videos from you lot! :p