photo's from recent mini world magazine feature

sx_turbo

Lifer
photo shoot was done at heddingham castle, and all photo's were taken by jim jupp, of mini world, and all are copyright to mini world and jim jupp

IMG_3949.jpg

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

IMG_3925.jpg

IMG_3921.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

loads more photo's to be found here : http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l32/sx_turbo1/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

car will also be up for sale at end of the month (will make a for sale thread when the time comes), me and mel need the money from this car to fund our house deposit, i sold my pride and joy to fund half of it, and she gotta sell this to fund the other half :(

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Fucking awesome mate. Glad to see it like this!! so clean!!!!!! lovely little motor. Sad to hear its gotta go though. All the best, Lewis :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
cheers guys, yeah we were preety chuffed,

one day i want to do to a starlet what we done to this mini, make it a proper minter, have already discussed with the gf that it will be my mid life crisis :p

AdamB

Member +
Love that interior, so mint you could eat your dinner off that :cool:
Fair play mate, must have taken a lot of hard work and time to get it into that state :)

rwdrev

Member +
looks well tidy, wish mine looked that good, i also have a mini in the shed awaiting rebuild (again) a 92 italian job

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Beautiful Mini Ricky and you can just see by looking at the car the amount of blood, sweat and tears that have went into getting it looking like that :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
Love that interior, so mint you could eat your dinner off that :cool:
Fair play mate, must have taken a lot of hard work and time to get it into that state :)

lol yeah, the missus wont allow anyone on the seats unless it has a seat cover on it lol,

blood sweat and tears was only half of it mate, this thing almost cost us our relationship and we fell out with my parents, but it has made us stronger and it was well worth it imo, turned out better than i ever imagined, and evrything back to normal now.

@jay - as soon as we got our house we getting a starbo and stripping it down :p a boy needs his toys

Duggy

Member +
very nice mate heres mines before the group2 arches were fitted with black rubber trim rather than the chrome
DSC_0809.jpg
[/IMG]