Rota Grid Vs Rota Clubstar

Fro

Member +
What yous think? Im still not sure tbh, think i still prefer the grids. Just wanted to see how it would look with something a bit different.
Imo they totally change the look of the car and im not sure if its for better or worse!

022.jpg

029.jpg

015-4.jpg

016-3.jpg

Fro

Member +
i love the clubstars, but not sure on the colour

I know, its a bit mental. But i cant be fucked getting them done a different colour if im still not gunna be sure on them.
Might run them for a bit when its back on the road and see what i think

Galen

Lifer
Both look good! But i think id choose the clubstars, they make the car stand out more and of course they remind me of the toytuning demo no.2 which was one of my favourite GT's

Iain@CRD

Lifer
The clubstars look much bigger, i think its because the Grids blend in with the tyres mate and makes it look better.

Rory

Lifer
Grids are done to the death and from a personal opinion, dont look that good.

Clubstars for me.

Phil

Super Moderator
looks great either way. id go grids if it was my car, or spray the clubstars white, then i go clubstars.

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator
away out and slap some tire blackener on with the clubstars. i may be convinced to get even higher up this fence im sitting on.

Phil

Fro

Member +
away out and slap some tire blackener on with the clubstars. i may be convinced to get even higher up this fence im sitting on.

Phil

Yeah dont think the tyres being so dull do them much justice! Dont think id like them in white tho.

The finnish on the grids is shit, pretty rough. If i keep them, iv seen a nice colour down the shop i was thinking on getting them redone in, kind of metallic black but the metallic flake was red.

Thanks for the input though folks ;)