So fresh and so clean

Mike_ep91

Member +
Rite Ive decided im gonna keep the glanza, and since I've been wanting to get the bodywork fixed up for ages I said theres no time like the present. Started friday evening in order to get all the dents and marks repaired and into primer so we could get it painted saturday. Got finished around 9 last night and im well pleased with the final result.

Here's a couple of teaser pictures of the work. Hopefully get a few pics tomorrow when its bright of the finished work.

carpainting002.jpg

carpainting009.jpg

carpainting012.jpg

carpainting017.jpg

carpainting018.jpg

carpainting027.jpg

carpainting028.jpg

Oh and if a mod wants to move this into the photo arena feel free, my membership is up and it wouldnt let me post in there :haha:

sanchez

Member +
Well Mike you know i have always liked your V and now after the respray, it looks aweeeeeesome mate! well done!

Mike_ep91

Member +
Looks good Mike well done!

cheers aido.

looking well lad! :)

nice one :D

Well Mike you know i have always liked your V and now after the respray, it looks aweeeeeesome mate! well done!

thanks man, need to get more power now to make it as fast as it looks :haha:

looking good man, glad you are keeping her shes a beaut.

Is the spray job pricey?

ya im glad im gonna keep it now myself, well pleased with the end result.

Well it cost my a nice bit but it was a mate of mine that painted it for me, and I gave him a hand with preping the car so it was a good price.

Johnny_C

Lifer
looking excelant mike,glad your keeping it.will have to meet up with you and corey for a few pics over the winter.

Mike_ep91

Member +
looking excelant mike,glad your keeping it.will have to meet up with you and corey for a few pics over the winter.

cheers johnny, ya ,mite try and organise a small meet and few pics some weekend soon.

looks savage man 1 of my fav glanzas on here,glad your keeping it you would have regretted it:rockon:

thanks mark, glad Im able to hold onto it now aswell.

That looks so fresh, love it!

thanks addz.