The 'Holy Grail' of GT/Glanza parts??

Johnny_C

Lifer
if you could choose one part that you think is the ultimate part you must have for your ep,what would it be??

scot-ish

Member +
i'd prob say a recaro interior, im waiting on captain starlet breaking/smashing or the likes to his, and i'd have that haha

or a toms rear spoiler, there pretty nice like

gv1.3

Admin
would have to be the cruise 5E engine and td05 turbo kit all as one big present.

greedy bastard!

I would love a totally, absolutely standard MK1 GT with all the factory options and low mileage. I know its not a part but its my idea of the holy grail of EP's

Chris@CCM

Member +
if i had a ep again it would be a engine built to my own spec were money was no probs full race head, nice cams ,ti caps, steel crank , ti rods not gona happen tho lol

Phil

Super Moderator
a totally immaculate gt advance with advan RGs wrapped in advan semis and lower on cusco coilies(thats it exterior wise)
and then a complete HRF beast underneath :)

Phil

if money was no object, id steal the fully independant rear suspension out of charade, and mix it up to produce a rose jointed WRC tarmac warrior(whilst still retaining the for mentioned "look")

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
straight cut dog box, one that I would never have to dismantle but will take on drag abuse for many years