What Car Alarm & Imob do you have?

EP91_Girl

Member +
Hay you lot, just have a quick question for you all.
Im looking at getting a Thatcham category 1 alarm and immobiliser for my little Glanza, but im unsure what to get, i have so far got the choice of these to:

Gemini 7590
or
Toad Ai606

What do you guys an girls have on your cars and what would you suggest, im not looking at spending a fortune on it, just some thing to keep her safe from the chavs and hoodlums

Let me know

Thankies

x

Craig_GT

Lifer
I have used Toad before on an old car which was good.
on my starlet i had a Laserline which was just as good imo.

Craig

lingl9z

Member +
can't fault toad tbh, ive got a clifford concept 650 mk2/3 or somthng like that cat 1 alarm/mobi with turbotimer built in =]

adi271087

Fresh Recruit
iv got a cobra cat 1 and it does the trick alarm mobi and interiour sensors. bonnet and boot sensors
oni cost 300 fitted

Kelly

Member +
Clifford alarm on mine cant fault it at all!! and i love the fact you can add all the extra's at any point even after its already been fitted.

lingl9z

Member +
x2 the cliffords been very loyal to me has tilt, window, motion, doors+bonnet and boot sensors so its pretty lock tight =]

I wanted to get the Smoke screen fitted to it but its ilegal in the UK :( but bascily if the windows broken or doors forced open the car fills with smoke and you can't see a thing so can't steal/drive away!