What Shall i do

GTWorld

Member +
Hi Ppl,

Basically Vinnie_GT off here bought a couple of bits off me a while ago and then i came on here to find a message from him to see his asking for a favour of letting him have the wheels and he sort me the money out on the 1st..

So me being nice i said ok just leave me with your passport or somethink worth some value that he did but since then i havent heard from him the number i have for him is not connecting ive tried PMing him and no luck and TBH im getting reli pissed off!!!

I can get someone to get his address by giving his full name but i would rather not settle it this way.

Anyone got any ideas on what i should do or any info on this guy:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

All help appreicated!!!:p

GTWorld

Member +
I got his passport i can him the wheels to get him out of trouble by the old bill in august the 20 sumthink and told me he would pay by the 1st sep and not heard a word... i wonder if the admins could give me some info on him!!!!

Craig_GT

Lifer
Fcuker man, thats shit!
Admin dont have anythin more than an email address!
Is the passport legit? youl have more details on that than admin will have on here. (if its real)

Craig_GT

Lifer
Hope it gets sorted mate, when was he last online?

also do you have an email for him thats not hotmail etc, ie a works email?

GTWorld

Member +
ive pmd one of them and havent heard any think of them... i know his local to me so im sure ill see him around!!! i aint been had even if it means his whole vechical is taken in the process!!!!