Csa

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I cant hold in my anger for this lot anymore and need to express it with everyone.

From day 1 of contact they have been nothing but an absolute joke and i get nothing but the impression that they simply dont give a flying **** towards fathers.

They loved issueing me with a £250 DNA Test for confirmation that my ex's child was mine due to doubts ... Is that bloody fair that the mother doesnt not contribute towards it?

So you can have a mother who sleeps with 10 blokes ... those 10 blokes get contacted by CSA for DNA tests that they need to find £250 for the the mother to prove who the father is ... utter bollocks in my eyes even if you do get refunded the £250 if your proven not.

I also received another letter the other day, basically my ex took that stance that i wasent getting to see my son ... so i took the stance of refusing payment to her until i got access. Went to lawyers for legal advice but unfortuently he was too young at the time and plus the lawyers were charging £180 per visit which was very kind of them.

Now they sent me a letter confirming i owe £750 in back dated CSA Payments from September ... im simply amazed that they are going straight to my bloody wage for it as well.

Even when you try and contact them for sence of things there nothing but arrogant bastards, maybe the ladies will disagree with me on it im not sure but my experience with them has been absolutely pathetic.

Rant over :haha:

Iain

Rumel786

Member +
Two things, on take a n ame of the person you was on phone with, 2 take a shotgun and pay a visit!

im amazed at how much they are robbing you for, is it legal for them to give you these charges even if you dont want to go ahead with the tests etc?

stuart

Member +
They can't just 'take' the money mate, ring them up and agree to pay them £x.xx per week/month. Ask for a different case worker. I'm apparently well over £1000 in arrears with CSA, even though childs mother and I have both proved that I was paying for my child. They are an absolute waste of time. 18 months for them to finally get round to sorting my case out, from day 1.

Rumel786

Member +
thats what i were thinking, they can just take the money staright off you, you can agree a different monthly installment.

Rumel786

Member +
Did you see the news today aswell??...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rts-driving-licences-draconian-new-plans.html

Defies belief mate...

Some guys are bastards, and deserve it, but there are a lot of innocent people being hit with CSA's heavy handed-ness. My old boss had £2300 removed directly from his bank account by the CSA not so long ago, they're a total joke.

Stick it out mate, it'll be worth it I'm sure

Dave

No holidays, business mettings, no driving?

well i doubt they'll be getting any payments if the person loses their job.

lingl9z

Member +
Aye don't let me get started on the CSA got to the point that there were taking it from my wages each month leaving me with 612 so i cud just about afford my payouts with little money for petrol! i then moved jobs (2weeks off inbetween) i notified the CSA of this before i finished my old job yet they told me i had arres for not paying for them 2weeks It takes the piss and now they apparently got the power to take driving licence/passports away if you refuse to pay etc.... sucks

stuart

Member +
Wouldn't mind but its more than likely the decent, honest people are will be fucked over. Its never the people who doesn't acknowledge their children etc that get off easy. Same old bloody same in the UK.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Unfortuently chaps it is okay for them to do this.

They basically offer you 3 options,

Presume Parentage
DNA Test
Court and Forced to take a DNA test.

With me they couldnt presume parentage because my name is not on the birth certificate and i was paying court fees so i had to opt for the DNA Test.

The letter i have states "They will be deducating my wage down to £730". So theyll take everything above £730 on my wage. Dont they understand i have bills to pay like everyone else and need to live for a month?

Also the CSA are entitled to deduct the amount directly from your employer, which there doing in my case.

Iain

Rumel786

Member +
Aye don't let me get started on the CSA got to the point that there were taking it from my wages each month leaving me with 612 so i cud just about afford my payouts with little money for petrol! i then moved jobs (2weeks off inbetween) i notified the CSA of this before i finished my old job yet they told me i had arres for not paying for them 2weeks It takes the piss and now they apparently got the power to take driving licence/passports away if you refuse to pay etc.... sucks

if you declare bankruptcy would the debt still be payable????

Iain@CRD

Lifer

Jeez sounds all to similar to my case mate. The CSA are going to be leaving me nothing to live on basically for the next so many months. Cannot believe it. I have already phoned about 3 times and gave them a piece of my mind in the past about the DNA Test etc and there argue and think its fair .. fair my arse.

Iain

lingl9z

Member +
I know exactly how you feel beatz im not on the birth certificate and my ex refuse's to put me on it etc and she tells me she don't rely on the money i pay etc as shes living at home rent free on the dole with benefits etc and still affords to go on holiday twice a year.... I can't afford to go on holiday this year and probably wont for the next 17years!.

stuart

Member +
Thats a bloody joke i have to pay £168 per month!!!! I know for a fact my son will maybe get £60 of that if hes lucky from that farm animal.

Tell me bout it, I'm paying £60ish per week and no matter if her mother is working or not she still gets next to nothing of it.

Gav_Kara

Member +
I think its unfair you have to pay for a child you dont get to see,cant you speak to the childs mother and arrange to see your son on a regular basis??

lingl9z

Member +
Tell me bout it, I'm paying £60ish per week and no matter if her mother is working or not she still gets next to nothing of it.

This really does Suck! worse part is that if i marry or move in with a partner they'll take her income in to account and deduct 20% of the household wages from my wages.... I've had so many phone calls with them recently its unreal!

sx_turbo

Lifer
it's a shit state of affairs mate.

the courts and csa always stick on the womans side for some reason, they seem to go after people and make there lives a misery

Gav_Kara

Member +
I know exactly how you feel beatz im not on the birth certificate and my ex refuse's to put me on it etc and she tells me she don't rely on the money i pay etc as shes living at home rent free on the dole with benefits etc and still affords to go on holiday twice a year.... I can't afford to go on holiday this year and probably wont for the next 17years!.

And you still pay CSA even though your not on the birth certificate?