Aidan@EP-styling

1998glanzav

Member +
Would recommend Aidan to anyone on the site. Really was a great guy to deal with and I can assure everyone on TGTT that his product quality will be second to none. Look forward to dealing with you again in the future, and anyone thinking of buying parts off him, I really cant speak highly enough of him! A great addition to the trading scene on TGTT!!

Thanks again Aidan :)

Quincy

Member +
Just want to say big thanks to Aidan!! sound lad kept me in know!!! Great spillter brilliant quality!!! thanks lad will in contact again!!!:)

top trader in my books..
bought an item from him....good price, very good shipping cost...quality item

will do business again

GTnomez

Member +
Yep sure is a great person to deal with!

i have bought a couple of things from him before just on impulse and is a sound lad

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
I bought a reverse scoop of of aidan months ago ( back in the days when he was Mully ) was very very accommodating and a pleasure to deal with

Last edited:

seab

Member +
Had my JAM eyelids today, quick service quick delivery cant wait to order the rest of what i want.

vick

Member +
aidan@EPstyling

thanks for aidan for the turbo it in good condition n was nice to meet u n
ll like to deal wiz him again

rage

Lifer
hi all!

My name is martin and i'm from holland. As you can see i'm new to the site.
have been working on getting my starlet up to specs for a few years now and getting turbo/body parts is really hard (the turbo version was never sold here, and we have left hand drive)

I was looking for a toms bodykit for quite some time now and i came across aidans thread about making one. Didn't take long to decide i'd take one! but hell... i'm in holland :( so thought it woulden't work out.
but Aidan has been kind enough to send a front bumper to me across the great pond that devides our countries and i'm very pleased :)

Aidan responds quick to mail, friendly guy to discuss things with and he had the bumper made and sent quicker that i expected. Bumper was packed neatly and arrived undamaged. now i also ordered the skirts to make the kit complete! (allrdy have the end caps)

i was expecting loads of problems when fitting the bumper as a few other peeps here in holland had bought imitation bumpers and that wasn't a real succes. but the bumper fitted really nicely! didn't need any work, just fit in place, drill a few holes, srew in place and done! (still gotta wait for skirts and stuff till i get it resprayed though)

here are a few pictures:

img0840wrr.jpg

img0841y.jpg

img0842o.jpg

img0843g.jpg

Aga

Member +
i got an ep82 livesports style front spoiler today, the packaging had absolutely no bubblewrap or anything to protect the product, though i paid a lot for shipping, (80 euros) the quality of the product is below average, which basically means that it has some holes that need to be filled, sanded , primered several times, before it can be painted. the surface is rough and full of pits everywhere. i build composite parts myself, so i know what's what... i'd give his products 2 out of 5.

Last edited:

Idrees

Banned
Thanks for my Zep style EP91 spoiler. Item looks very good, will be buying more parts off you for sure, as per my PM. ;)

Item was also very well wrapped!