Apexi SAFC users (old version)

as above what your opinions about the Apexi safc old version (the one with 5 knobs, one at each rev range)? need some info about it and how do you found that as a benefit to your 4efte performance? how difficult is it to use etc etc
i will using it to fine tune afrs at top end with the Blitz Access ecu!

thnks in advance

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Compliments a RRFR nicely. You just up the fuelling as required then use the SAFC to lean it out in the midrange and at idle. Used one on my trackcar and it worked well.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
as jay said jason, they are very simple to use & install, it will complement the access to help you lower the excess afr's ur getting :)

kon

sx_turbo

Lifer
yeah very good units,

if you can get an apexi s-itc to go with it, it will be awsome,

i tried it and it worked brilliantly for a hybrid ct9 @1.3 bar boost

J25GTi

Lifer
thought blitz ecus were self learing and could ajust it all it self lol lol

Self learning to an extent anyway, not quite enough and can be improved on, and unless you know the exact specs the are mapped for then you never know, so if jasons was mapped for a larger set up it will be running a bit rich ~:)

it was mapped for a K1 (marked on ecu) so similar to ct9 Hybrid that im running, to such way but they run a bit rich at the end for safety measures, will try an safc sooner or later so i can arrange afrs at top end especially! thnks for your input