I want another starlet!!!!!

Matchew

Member +
Well ive only had the Honda 5 days and its not for me, already missing the boost. Dont get me wrong the Civic is a really nice all round car and the handling is fantastic but i dunno just dont float me boat, am i not giving the Civic a chance? Bit of a daft question i know beens im gonna get biast opinions:p

So im on the hunt for a nice spec'd gt or glanza:D

Anyone know of any for sale?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
haha how comes the scooby had to go anyway mate? Costs? Are you regretting selling the mint red one you had originally?

Totally addicted to boost :p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Ep3 isnt the most entertaining of hondas especially when stock. It feels like your average sports car, and isnt exactly that quick either.

Matchew

Member +
LOL! you funny fucker! Wana swap the civic for a nice BMW? :)

LOL, na your alright mate cheers see enough of them working there!

haha how comes the scooby had to go anyway mate? Costs? Are you regretting selling the mint red one you had originally?

Totally addicted to boost :p

Insurance, fuel you know the score. Just under 2.5k tpft! and around £50-£60 a week in fuel and i didnt even go very far!

weakboy2

Member +
lol insurance wtf!! you need to live where i live its dirt cheap :p

starlet is £480 fully comp ALL mods declared!

Matchew

Member +
lol insurance wtf!! you need to live where i live its dirt cheap :p

starlet is £480 fully comp ALL mods declared!

Dude im in a low risk area, its just cus im 22 insuring a subaru there gonna have your pants down.

The civic is cheap but a starlet will is way way cheaper!

Matchew

Member +
Ep3 isnt the most entertaining of hondas especially when stock. It feels like your average sports car, and isnt exactly that quick either.

Ive got a 5Zigen Miracle Fireball Exhaust going on tonight and had my eyes on a AEM V2 Induction Kit but dunno if i'll bother

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Ive got a 5Zigen Miracle Fireball Exhaust going on tonight and had my eyes on a AEM V2 Induction Kit but dunno if i'll bother

Still not gona be much exciting. Just to compare i blow away EP3's like there standing still. They need alot of work.

IMO, you need a properly set up Honda before they are really fun cars. This is why alot of people dont like them because they buy basic ones and expect miracles.

An EP3 has too much a broad market aimed at all sorts of people. Cars like that are never going to be huge fun unless you do alot of modifying.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Insurance, fuel you know the score. Just under 2.5k tpft! and around £50-£60 a week in fuel and i didnt even go very far!

Yeah thought that must be the case. Tis a fair bit of cash when comparing it to owning a starlet. Thats so much money for insurance. I could never afford to pay that much.

Good luck with finding the right GT/Glanza mate :)

malcolmgt

Member +
my close mate has an ep3 tyre r like yours but in silver.
its good but he always says he wants to get rid of it as wants a turbo motor.

Matchew

Member +
Still not gona be much exciting. Just to compare i blow away EP3's like there standing still. They need alot of work.

IMO, you need a properly set up Honda before they are really fun cars. This is why alot of people dont like them because they buy basic ones and expect miracles.

An EP3 has too much a broad market aimed at all sorts of people. Cars like that are never going to be huge fun unless you do alot of modifying.

Ahh i see well with an ek9 would you touch one with high miles?

Yeah thought that must be the case. Tis a fair bit of cash when comparing it to owning a starlet. Thats so much money for insurance. I could never afford to pay that much.

Good luck with finding the right GT/Glanza mate :)

Yeah deffo way too much but was still a very hard decision to make.

Gonna be hard finding a nice spec'd starlet though:(

lingl9z

Member +

Agree'd! Your ek9 is quick! I never really thought ep3's were anything to shout about (stock anyways) never been in a well seup ep3 though.