Plug and play standalone ecu kits 500 pounds any intrest ?

Chris@CCM

Member +
Looking in to making up some plug and play ecu kits using a type of megasquirt ecu would come with a base map for a ct9 and would be a case of plug in turn the key and drive to get it tuned
16x16 maps
knock input
built in 21psi map sensor
etc really top class ecu for the money il post up more info tomorrow let me know ur thoughts would be much much better then greddy emu or emb

Chris@CCM

Member +
Just a matter of a remap any tuner could do it all ecus will come with all cables and cd needed to tune

sanchez

Member +
hmm very interested, so they would come with a direct harness to plug straight into a ep82 (or 91) ??
and a 21 psi map sensor, what is that 3bar??
And whats the benifit over emu?

pig666eon

Member +
What would u like to know

well advantages of using it say over other ecus

i have a pfc,gcc waiting to get setup what sort of benifits would i have over the pfc

is it easy to install do i have to hardwire it into the loom

it learns as its drove but will it be as accurate as say a tuner doing it?

el_man

Fresh Recruit
i had a megasquirt ecu but i had no idea about going about fitting it i`d deffo be interested in this has it been tested yet?

I dont no much about ecus but what is this to the Emanage blue, Jam ecu and so on??? and would you fit it to?? thanks

sx_turbo

Lifer
i been looking into these, but not quite sure on how to get round the TPS sensor, being that the auto's had the variable ones and are hard to get hold of.