Purple Tial Wastegate Yes Or No?

Deano

Banned
I'm thinking about buying a purple tial wastegate i'm a male and i'm not gay lol what do you guys think? Do you think I should get a purple one or do you think I should get another coloured one? Whats your opinions

Cheers for the feedback.

Dean

GTdan

In The Closet
I'm thinking about buying a purple tial wastegate i'm a male and i'm not gay lol what do you guys think? Do you think I should get a purple one or do you think I should get another coloured one? Whats your opinions

Cheers for the feedback.

Dean

your seriosuly debating this??? just go and bloody buy it!!

cole

Member +
if in doubt just get the blue 1 :p

x.jpg

Rik

Member +
Purple :) I've got a blue and purple theme going on with mine. Black and purple advans soon :D

Kelly

Member +
I originally wanted the purple tail wastegate for mine but it was an extra month or so waiting time for the purple one and i needed my car on the road so i settled for the chrome one! Im happy though as my engine my is silver and blue so the purple would have been abit out of place !

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
all these really stupid debates deano has with himself..

colour does not specify gender u nimrod lol :homer: (no offence :p)

if u like it ... just buy it! who cares what anybody thinks as long as u like it!

kon

ryanjfo

Member +
purple is national gay colour,so by having a purple wastegate you are supporting the gay people which makes you gay...and if girls look at it they will laugh

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
purple is national gay colour,so by having a purple wastegate you are supporting the gay people which makes you gay...and if girls look at it they will laugh

hahahahaha is it a country of retards?