Toytuning and TGTT

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

In the interest of keeping members uo to date we would like to let you know that over the past few months we have been in contact with toy tuning on numerous occasions regarding their long response times and poor communication.

A couple of days ago we emailed toytuning and have advised that if ALL current issues are not resolved TODAY their trading position will be revoked.

Toytuning have brought a long list of parts and services to the members of TGTT but we have seen too many people impacted by their lack of communication recently to allow this to continue.

It pleases nobody to have to deal with situations like this and I can only say that I hope Toytuning resolve their customer issues today.

If you have a private number for Toby it would be good if someone could call him and alert him to the email that we have sent him.

Regards,

Dylan

GTdan

In The Closet
If you have a private number for Toby it would be good if someone could call him and alert him to the email that we have sent him.

that would be useful, as its not fair to issue like an "ultimateum" and for him not to recieve it until after the deadline,as he cant sort it - but issues shouldnt of arisen in the first place.

But its pleasing to see admin/mods stepping in and helping its members :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
good work.

although he did say he would be offline until mid january, so he can get his shop sorted and start afresh in 2009

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
5th jan rings a bell... seen in some posts that he will be back today or away till today and everything should start tomorow?

Gee

Member +
He has so many outstanding issues with members on here and UKSC there is no way he is going to resolve all the issues unless you are referring to email responses? But even then, IMO that is still not acceptable due to some people waiting for parts and emails for months!

Enzo on UKSC is talking about revoking his trading status also.

Too bad it has come to this, but I don't see any other option, must of been a hard choice for the admins.

Good luck to them for the future.

gv1.3

Admin
sorry if some people think this is unfair but we have been in communication with toy tuning on several occasions regarding their performance as a trader.

The constant "where are my parts" and "please respond" threads look terrible for the site and are not fair on those effected.

Deadline of today stands, I would not be taking holidays if I had outstanding issues with customers END OF STORY.

Its sorted today or toytuning forum is closed.

Gee

Member +
sorry if some people think this is unfair but we have been in communication with toy tuning on several occasions regarding their performance as a trader.

The constant "where are my parts" and "please respond" threads look terrible for the site and are not fair on those effected.

Deadline of today stands, I would not be taking holidays if I had outstanding issues with customers END OF STORY.

Its sorted today or toytuning forum is closed.

I don't think it is unfair at all.

Too little, too late mate.

People have been waiting months for parts! Not just 1 month..sometimes 3! Others have given up and just want their money back but get no responses.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
It is actually making me angry now that they are "making changes" to their site when people are still looking for updates on orders and are being told nothing - everyone gets to make a mistake... but its how you deal with those mistakes are what matters.

yeah thats what was thinking myself.

i would have closed the website and deal with issues i have at the moment until everything is sorted. wou;ldnt worry about stopping sales for a few days.. better then getting a bad reputation plus a lost customer!!!

tbggreddy

Member +
my 2 pence worth..

i am one of those people waiting on parts and although i am a bit peeved at not receiving my order as yet, i don't think it's 100% fair to give him the deadline of today as it was stated from last year that the 5th was the day when toy tuning would be back up for business..

i do believe if the admins have to take this route at least give them a week from the 5th..

or am i being unreasonable?

Gee

Member +
Maybe an alternative deadline could of been given..but people have been waiting months already, so where do you draw the line?

monka

Member +
my 2 pence worth..

i am one of those people waiting on parts and although i am a bit peeved at not receiving my order as yet, i don't think it's 100% fair to give him the deadline of today as it was stated from last year that the 5th was the day when toy tuning would be back up for business..

i do believe if the admins have to take this route at least give them a week from the 5th..

or am i being unreasonable?

tbh, if they are trying to sort out everything, why do they have such a long christmas break? would you not think of it as oppertunity to sort things out

tbggreddy

Member +
tbh, if they are trying to sort out everything, why do they have such a long christmas break? would you not think of it as oppertunity to sort things out

if i'm not mistaken.. japan shuts down car stuff for the xmas/december period.. alot of the starlet stuff comes from japan.. just a thought

Iain@CRD

Lifer

So ToyTuning should work 365 days per year?

Its a public holiday and time to be with family not working.

Iain