video on site homepage

EP824U

Member +
Who put the xmas vid on the page?! Whoever did I need to give you rep as I just pissed myself. I cant believe they are for real lol!

SupaStu

Member +
LMAO, I was just about to say the same thing, lolz just saw it there now.

Ha ha hah haa brilliant :)

EP824U

Member +
lol how weird looking are they! the one on the right looking around the celing and that hahaha! :rockon:

EP824U

Member +
haha, that is unreal. Kinda catchy too. The bits where there is no singing, just hand slapping & head bobbing is awkward to watch. haha.

bob

hahaha in a nutshell! Dylan, your crazy! god knows how u found that lol. repped!

Jay

Admin
Bit of background on the band for you all, left to right in the lineup are Gaz, Krissy, Simon and Aze. The song was recorded a few years back in their native country of Estonia and their interests include cheese, kite-building and collecting deckchairs.

Their whereabouts are unknown at the minute but if they appear anywhere I'll be first in line for a ticket.. :haha:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Bit of background on the band for you all, left to right in the lineup are Gaz, Krissy, Simon and Aze. The song was recorded a few years back in their native country of Estonia and their interests include cheese, kite-building and collecting deckchairs.

Their whereabouts are unknown at the minute but if they appear anywhere I'll be first in line for a ticket.. :haha:

lmfao!! legend :rockon:

WallaceGlanza

Member +

I thought that line up looked like real G's!

gedis

Member +
ttgt christmas video question

who put up them 4 smart lads singing in russian on the titlescreen through youtube link?
there isnt even a word about christmas in their song :p
thei singing about new year :beer: