Welcome everyone!

Chris@CCM

Member +
Hey guys,

I'm sure a lot of you know me off the site but here's a bit about myself and what i have to offer as a trader on the site.

Okay, I'm almost 23 and have been working on cars from i was 16 , for the past 6 years i have worked for a Renault main dealer and over the past few years i found myself doing a lot of work on starlets from all over ireland.

I've wanted to become a trader on here so i could offer you guys work at good prices not like a lot of the tuners in ireland anyways!

Heres what i have to offer:

- Servicing
- MOT prep work
- Engine rebuilds (both forged and stock)
- LSD fitting
- Clutch replacements
- Engine health checks
- Fitting of turbo kits and any other mods really.
- Fault finding in all areas of the car
- Fitting and mapping of Greddy Emanage, FCD's, RRFPR's, Apexi SAFC's, boost controllers, etc.
- Sourcing hard to find parts
- And last of all advice in all areas of tuning!

I'll be updating this soon with prices for the services and other bits if you would like any more info feel free to pm me . :)

350ep70gr

Member +
Good luck chris! All my best wishes to your new (trade) step!
All i can say (by reading some of your posts) is that a lot of experience is involved.:rockon:

Chris

Chris@CCM

Member +
@ corry yes pal got a 1L bottle of it hear for tomorrow there cheap if u want one ill get u one on the way down (22pounds;)) :haha:

@350ep70gr cheers pal :)

GTdan

In The Closet
you irish lot are getting some very good additional traders - aidan and chris :)

well done chris :)

Jay

Admin
About fucking time mate.

Glad to have you aboard. :cool:

For anyone wondering about Chris's abilities, he's helped me out something shocking over the years with a lot of stuff. Knows more than I do at this stage I reckon. Wouldn't hand my keys over to many other people than him.

(That's not a binding agreement to let him steal my 5E keys at the weekend..)

Good luck with the trading section amigo. :cool:

Jay