Gosh.. its been a while!

Craig_GT

Lifer
Hey guys (old and new) I havent been on in quite a while since not owning an EP82 since 2008, however i still have the bug! :rockon:

Thought I'd re-introduce myself since theres been alot of changes (all good im sure) since my last visit.

Names Craig, owned a white EP82 between 2006-2008, this is how she did look:

CraigsCar018.jpg

CraigsCar013.jpg

CraigsCar010.jpg

untill a taxi decided a stop sign didnt apply to him:

DSC01518.jpg

DSC01520.jpg

Whilst owning the above I bought an accident damaged starlet to strip for spares/repairs which was fun:

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

After my white EP82 was a gonner I decided to go for something a bit bigger and got the Audi A4 3.0l V6:

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

I was made redundant and had to sell the Audi in April which was a pain, however am back in employment now and looking to get myself a wee project EP82 for a weekend car. :)

Sorry for the long intro, thought I'd make it a bit more interesting than "Hi, Im back!"

Cheers for the read guys/gals,

Craig

AdamB

Member +
Hi and welcome back Craig, that was a mint white gt you had there lad, shame in what happened, hope no one was injured :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Welcome back dude. Avatar still makes me chuckle. Hope all is well and look forward to seeing a new GT under your ownership.

Lewis

dandydons

Member +
Hi Craig am sure I got some parts of your spare car cant remember what they were but always liked the white one pre taxi..

cheers kev

Craig_GT

Lifer
Cheers Malcolm, she was a good one.
Yeah am sure you got the rear reflective strip dandydons, u came to my old work for it??

Cheers again for the welcome!

dandydons

Member +
Cheers Malcolm, she was a good one.
Yeah am sure you got the rear reflective strip dandydons, u came to my old work for it??

Cheers again for the welcome!

That's the one Craig - its still in my garage mate... never fitted it since got a nice darker one from Japland. Where you working now mate - was some architects place you were at ?

^^^ Stranger aswell Kev, where you been hiding mate!

Hi Iain - Mazda forums mainly mate.I moved onto lexus IS200 and now got mazda3 mps but just about time for a change again ... will have to have a wee browse of the for sale section and see if I can be tempted back to the starbo world.

Last edited: