Shes finally made it into the 12s!!! Updated with pics of my glanza see pg3)

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Hey lads & ladies,

today was the 1st event of the MDRA 2010 season, for me it was a fantastic start hehe, Today after 7 long hard years of ownership my glanza has finally made it into the 12s!!!!! Ill post the result slip later this week as my scanner at home is dead lol..

I would like to thank First & foremost mr Chris (Pekitu) aka hkspower my team mate & mechanic for all his support, patience & dedication, with his advice & persistence my glanza has arrived where it is!! THANKS CHRIS!!! I would also like to thank my best mate keith for all his help with parts & moral support, for helping me belive it all was possible!! THANKS MAN!! Last but not least i would like to thank Mr Chris Muscat aka Mr.Zisco for his fantastic crafting skills at giving us the tools to fight out our battles down the strip!! Thanks for all your help chris!!

We hope to do better next time as the car has shown us its there (engine wise) but during & after the 1st run after installing the M/T E.T.Drag slicks im sad to say my orc 309d has called it a day and started slipping lol.. time to get a new one i guess haha!!! Until next time, will be back & badder than ever next may!!!

Now for the time:

60 ft: 1.892
330ft: 5.339
660ft: 8.129
mid mph: 88.49
1000ft: 10.535
1320ft: 12.544ET
MPH: 113.00

kon

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
NICE WORK BUDDY:rockon::rockon:, keep it up

can't wait for the are weather to heat up so we can hit the track this year

Fatman

Member +
Congratulations dude, pretty good 60' there too. When I saw the thread title I was expecting a high 12, a 12.5 is well and truly there!

You would be one of the faster EP91's in the world I suspect, a lot of the quicker guys are in EP82's for some reason.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
nice one kon.:)

thanks buddy!

great time Kon all that dedication surly paying off now:)any vids

thanks :D yes it is mate all the long hours of scratching our heads really payed off! , im afraid i there are no vids, but ill have a couple of photos of the gal on the go in 2 weeks :)

NICE WORK BUDDY:rockon::rockon:, keep it up

can't wait for the are weather to heat up so we can hit the track this year

hehe thanks, iv been waiting for this for a long time lol, the 2009 season ended in december so it left us without our weekly dose of fun lol..

Nice one Kon, well done mate

much appreciated dave, i have my friends to thank, particcularly my driver & mechanic mr hkspower!!!

Kon what bhp you running

no idea lol.. im running 22psi on the greddy 18g, fully forged engine with alot of headwork, but stock valves & cams ;)

well done kon:rockon:

thanks buddy :)

Congratulations dude, pretty good 60' there too. When I saw the thread title I was expecting a high 12, a 12.5 is well and truly there!

You would be one of the faster EP91's in the world I suspect, a lot of the quicker guys are in EP82's for some reason.

hehe, alas im afraid there are many much faster ones lol, but shes getting there, me n keith intend to prove that glanza's can be just as vicious down the strip as an ep82 ;) As for the time, had the clutch not slipped 1st run we
could have run a faster time, as if u look at the last section of the time slip the time trails off a little.. showing a little slipping.. couldnt belive the ogura couldnt hold the power with the micky t slicks... but then again it was a 2nd hand clutch & it served me well for the last year & a half... now a new orc clutch & bigger zisco plenum are on order for the next rwub !!

well done Kon

thanks buddy!

Excellent stuff Kon, great to see the old girl going strong :)

amen to that buddy, shes meaner and badder than ever!! thanks :D

welldone mate :drive:

cheers mark!! :rockon:

Great News Hun ;D x

hehe thanks !! im on top of the world lol!!

kon:drive:

finx

Member +
wicked time man! thats truly awesome stuff. you didnt just break into the 12s you smashed the door down with a sledge hammer. well done, and best of luck on your further quest to better your time.

Dan_SV

Member +
congratulations mate, am well pleased for you! good to see the hard work and dedication that you've put into the car rewarding you, even with the clutch slip.
will look forward to your next run. well done again.:rockon: