1998 EP91 Accessories List

Jay

Admin
Scanned a copy of the 1998 EP91 EP91 pricelist and options brochure. Marvel at the madness and enjoy!

img045.jpg img046.jpg img047.jpg img048.jpg img049.jpg

Cheers,

Jay

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Cheers chaps,

Plenty more where that came from too, just have to blow the cobwebs off the old scanner lol.

Enjoy,

Jay

mr2 rev3

Member +
Cheers chaps,

Plenty more where that came from too, just have to blow the cobwebs off the old scanner lol.

Enjoy,

Jay

Fantastic jay, really appreciated, i would love to see one for the 82's, as less then an hour ago i was trying to find all the optional extras, lol.

Jay

Admin
Don't worry dude, I should have the accessory lists for the EP82 here somewhere. They aren't as grandly presented as the tail end EP91 range above but I will be posting them soon as I can.

Jay

Jay

Admin
nice work dude

do you know if toyota still do any of these?

Cheers buddy, I've hit brick walls on every front locally. Toyota UK do not have the discs to get the part numbers and even when you take the part number off the component (for example the wind deflectors I tried last month for the fourth time) their system doesn't recognise it as a part number so they can't order them. Last resort is to try a Japanese dealership with a confirmed part number for the craic. Where's JGT when you need him lol?

Jay

Admin
Is anyone else thinking it insane that you could spec your new Glanza with a rollcage, harnesses, coilovers, underbody stoneguards, TRD vinyls and LSD straight from the showroom?

You don't get that sort of freedom with an Aygo do you? :haha:

Is anyone else thinking it insane that you could spec your new Glanza with a rollcage, harnesses, coilovers, underbody stoneguards, TRD vinyls and LSD straight from the showroom?

You don't get that sort of freedom with an Aygo do you? :haha:

x2

Johnny_C

Lifer
surely the fella in the toyota parts department can just register the part number in europe,well thats what i can/do with jdm nissan parts.
would love a few of those parts numbers to see if they can be got.

waglanzav

Fresh Recruit
Are there more pages of TRD bits?

I've got a few things not on that list...

img0339b.jpg

zhime206img600x45012688.jpg

img0340z.jpg

Actually I just saw the strutbrace is on there...

Last edited: