please read lads...in hospital for a short while!!

wickedep

Trader
lads...

looks like i've been having a tad bit of bad luck lately..first i got hit with the flu twice and now i have had to admit myself into hospital because of a bad fall. as a result i have dislocated my knee and have a slip disc on my lower back. the doc's say that the knee will be needing recontructive ligament surgery and i may also need surgery on my lower back(this is not sure yet as the MRI scan results are yet to come in).

anyways lads...i will be out of action for a wee little. DONT PANIC...wepr is in full swing even though i am not at work..so work is progressing as usual. i may take a little longer than usual to reply u2u's...but rest assured i will use every chance i get to keep in touch with you lads. for those who have ordered our new TD04 kits..the fabrication part of the kits are prett much done..just waiting on the turbos to arrive so that i can ship everything out ASAP.

i am very sorry for any inconvenince caused to guys..many thanks..

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Dave.

Member +
Oh shit mate :(

Best of luck in the hospital and I hope you make a speedy recovery, I'm sure you'll be missed :)

Dave

sx_turbo

Lifer
sooooooo your in hospital, but wepr will still be open.

so i'm guessing it's business as usual but fabrication is gonna be a bit slow, and all those kits that are made are just waiting for turbo's and will be sent out as per usual?

sorry to hear about your bad luck fella. you broken any mirrors or seen magpies recently? :p

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Dont worry about about the site mate! Health comes before anything!

Wish u all the best & wish u a speedy recovery!

Kon

gv1.3

Admin
hey Sacha, I wish you a speedy recovery mate.

good communication with your customers is key and you are top notch.

Talk soon,

Dylan

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
Im sorry to hear about this man. Hope it's nothing major and you recover quickly:)

FeNder

Member +
get well soon man , hopefully the disc has only herniated a little bit and will resolve with some physiotherapy!

Jay

Admin
Sorry to hear that Sacha, you make sure to relax and heal up proper. Such things are worth doing right first time round.

Hope you make a rapid recovery,

Jay